Our Mission Statement
We make it a priority to ensure that every patient we have under our care is able to feel at ease and well cared for. We will create care plans that are personalized to meet the needs of each individual.
About Our Company
Here at Absolute Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc., our staff members are made up of different professionals who share one goal in mind: to provide you with high-quality care that comes from the heart. We set a high standard when it comes to the level of care we provide to our clients and their family members.
We offer palliative and hospice care in Cerritos, California that may be received in the client’s home or other places that may refer to as a home.
Choosing the Hospice Provider That Is Right for You
It can be hard to pick a hospice provider with so many to options choose from. Below, we have prepared guidelines to help you.
- Is the hospice certified by Medicare and Medicaid?
- Does the agency have staff close to the patient’s residence?
- What services does the hospice provide?
- Can the staff easily articulate what you should expect?
- Is there a nurse on call 24 hours a day if needed?
- Will the hospice provide Continuous Care if necessary?
- How often does the hospice nurse typically visit a patient?
- Does the hospice provide 13 months of bereavement services for family, beloved friends and caregivers, free of charge?
Hospice Level of Care
- Routine Home Care
- General Inpatient Care
- Continuous Home Care
- Respite Care
What is Hospice?
Hospice Care is a multidisciplinary care program that focuses on providing health care services to patients diagnosed with a chronic disease who have decided to shift their focus from cure to comfort.
A hospice program emphasizes the importance of the patient’s remaining time, allowing them to stay in familiar surroundings with their loved ones. One of the goals of hospice is to help the patient live the rest of their lives in comfort.
Our Non-discriminatory Policy
We at Absolute Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. do not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by AHPCI directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which AHPCI arranges to carry out its programs and activities.